It's not often that I get the chance to take a nap, nor does my 3 1/2 year old nap anymore. This past week I was off from work. We have recently potty trained CJ, and this week he decided that he wanted to also be potty trained through the night. He woke up at about 6 each morning scraming, "I have to go pee pee!!". Then I couldn't get him back to sleep. He continued with the same night time rountine, going to bed between 7:30 - 8:00. Now I certainly am not an expert, but I think a 3 year old needs more than 9-10 hours of sleep a night! So, today he layed down for "quiet time", and he slept for 2 glourious hours. Even though, I have report cards to finish, laundry to do, and a house to clean, I too lay down and napped! We both woke up different people. It is amazing how much happier we both are. Now if only I can get my first grade class to nap every day, I would be all set!
No comments:
Post a Comment