Friday, June 20, 2008

Last Week

This last week has been very hectic. The last week of school is always my busiest time of year. Report cards, thank you gifts, thank notes, packing up the classroom. It is all so much to do. But it is over and now I have the summer!!! So exciting. I had a tough year, and it was bitter sweet to say goodbye because even though it took a long time for the kids to gel, they finally did. I worked very hard for many of the families and children in my class this year. I had more than my fair share of difficult kids and parents. But they all taught me something about myself as a teacher. So for that I will miss them. What I won't miss is the many, many, meetings! Maybe next year I can actually be a teacher!

No comments: