I so enjoy the weekends! Especially lately. CS and I have vowed to be more organized during the week thus not making the weekends all about cleaning! We chatted about it on Thursday - how much happier we are that the clutter is cleaned up and the house is more tidy! Now on Saturdays CJ and I get up snuggle and watch a little TV then head off to grocery shop. He is a such a good boy - helping me by putting things in the cart. This gives Daddy a chance to sleep in. By the time we come home, Daddy is straightening up and then we can all have lunch together. It is relaxing! Then Sundays is cooking day. I will get up tomorrow and make dinner for the week. Another thing that has made our week much easier to deal with. Although the dirty dishes are plentiful on this day - the rest of the week is bearable. Of course this is working for now because it is soooo cold outside no one wants to be out. I wonder how/if it will change when the weather turns warmer. We need to remember how much easier this routine makes our lives. So when the weather turns....someone remind me:)
No comments:
Post a Comment