Thursday, March 4, 2010

Bouncing Around

We tried something new last night...Bounce U. One night a week is reserved for children with autism so we thought we would give it a try. It is a pretty cool place, lots of things to jump on or slide down. A good way to exhaust some energy. CJ loved it, reluctant at first but then really started to enjoy himself. I was a little disappointed that the people "in charge" were 6 teenagers who often would not be paying attention to the children, but each other. The class is termed "sensory" - other than running around and getting tired I don't see what it had to do with sensory. But...we will go back maybe every other week because it is good for us to get out of the house., and CJ was happy. However, I will stay and keep my watchful eye on CJ (and the other children whose parents just drop them off).

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Now you have a place for his birthday this year!!