The word wipe had to be used in a sentence. Here's the sentence I got from one, "I wipe my bottom after I go poop."
When my students are thinking out loud and getting close to the answer I say, "You are driving on the right road stay on it! Keep going!" I was saying this to John has he was doing some great thinking. His response when he got a little stuck, "I would like to make a turn and get off the right road now."
As we were driving in the car my own first grader was playing and dropped the toy he was playing with just out of reach. He kept telling us to pull over so we could get it - The whole thing seemed so silly to CS and I that we did a quiet little chuckle. Apparently it wasn't quiet enough because CJ heard us and yelled, "Stop laughing or I am going to tell the police you are laughing!"
Chaplaincy Thoughts, or How To Start
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment