"Daddy how are you feeling?" CJ has been asking CS this for the best few days. My hubby came down with the flu on Tuesday night. He slept most of Tuesday - tried to eat a little on Wednesday but still not feeling quite himself. He is still feeling out of sorts today...poor guy - finally gets a break from work and he doesn't feel well.
I continued my after Christmas sale shopping - desperately looking for a new winter coat and still nothing! I also spent some time with a friend making favors for an upcoming baby shower.
Although - after lunch I started to not feel well:( Let's hope I'm not getting sick on the last part of this break!
I hope everyone else is enjoying their Holiday breaks as well!
Chaplaincy Thoughts, or How To Start
2 years ago
1 comment:
Oh, no! Don't be sick, don't be sick!
Post a Comment