Love the low key, easy going days of summer! Today I met an old friend for coffee at an outdoor restaurant near the ocean. It was a beautiful morning sitting outside, drinking coffee and catching up with one of my dear friends. We only see each other about once a year now so I treasure the time with her. She encourages me to do the things she knows I dream of doing. My homework is to get one of those things done before I see her again. That's the push I needed.
After coffee I headed to Norwalk to meet my teacher friends for my Birthday lunch. Even though I just saw these ladies last week, it felt like it had been longer. We sat outside and enjoyed some yummy lunch. A terrific way to start my relaxing summer by hanging out with some great friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment