Wednesday, March 19, 2008

An important decision

I did it! I finally made a decision that I have been fretting over for years. I am applying to different districts. Some of you are probably saying, "About f****** time!" I know, I know. I told both the principal and VP yesterday, so it's official and there's no turning back. Gotta get that resume together, cover letter, buy an interview outfit, practice interview questions, and have a super lesson ready to teach any grade. I'm not telling anyone else at work yet, as I first need to obtain a new job then I will tell others. Because, let's face it...I still have to work. So I can't leave this place until I have something else. The commute finally pushed me over the edge...along with other things. But it's getting up at the crack of dawn leaving at 5:45 to avoid traffic that did it. It would be nice to sleep in every once in awhile. Plus, I want to be closer to where CJ goes to school. I will keep you up to date...wish me luck!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

YAY! Congratulations on taking the leap. See if you can teach here in town so my kids can have you!!!