Friday, March 14, 2008

No Never!

Recently, CJ has switched from wanting to watch Little Einsteins to wanting to watch The Backyardigens. I don't mind the Little Einsteins - he watched Baby Einsteins when he was a young lad - he loves music so much and knows many musical phrases. But the Backyardigens - I'm not so sure. When asking CJ to take a bath the other night, he replied, "NO, NEVER!" I wasn't sure I heard my sweet boy correctly! CS and I could not figure it out, where did he pick that up? After a few days of "NO, NEVER" replies to everything - it came to me...That show! So the next time he asks if he can watch LE - I will say yes...but if he asks for BY - I might have to say "NO, NEVER!"

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Welcome to the mommyblogsphere!See, we're just the opposite here. They didn't like LE but like BY. Being a lover of Broadway musicals, I kinda like the constant song and dance numbers of "your backyard friends." Anything beats "Go, Diego, Go" these days.