Thursday, April 10, 2008

Girl, Boy, Man, Lady, Baby

As I was putting CJ to bed the other night he said, "Mama are you a girl?" I said yes. Then I decided to ask him "What is Daddy?" his reply "Man", I had to continue. "What about aunt T" "Girl" "Grandpa" "He's a man" "Grandma?" "A lady" the list went on, "Uncle P?" "A man" See Uncle P someone in the family does think you're a man! Then it was on to our baby friends "What about Baby Jack?" "He's a baby!" So fun to play these kind of games with him!
CJ comes up with some great comments!

2 comments:

CT/COmom said...

When do I graduate to "lady"?
-Aunt T

Jodi said...

I'm almost scared to have my name added to the list... he doesn't know the word "beast" yet does he???

Fyi, you've inspired me and while out on leave I've decided to creat a blog to record my progress, frustrations and meltdowns, should be rather amusing for folks.