It was quite the week going back to school - ick! But, I changed my attitude. I decided to give optimism a try. And guess what it ended being an...okay week. Not great, but not horrible either. All of the bad things that happened I took them in stride. Although by Friday I did cry at a meeting...so I didn't hold it together as much as I thought I did. Friday was a crazy day beginning with me pulling one of my kids away from his mother sobbing - I felt so bad for him.
He just wanted to be with his mom. He ended up running away two other times that day. So, by the end of the day I was crying with him.
CJ had an on/off week. Some days were good, others were not. Some of the behavior OCD things are getting worse. Today, I developed a chart to see if that will help. Here's hoping!
Chaplaincy Thoughts, or How To Start
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment