Halloween has been the discussion in this house for the past few weeks. CJ has changed what he wants to be every time you ask him. There was a ghost and a pumpkin among various things. He and I were near a new party store in town the other day, so we decided to pop in. Of course Halloween was everywhere (and at the end of August WHY?). This is the first year CJ was visibly afraid of some of the decorations hanging up. But he said, "Hold my hand" and braved the aisle with the costumes in it. Here he decided to be a pirate and wouldn't let me leave the store without his hat and a sword. Now he is practicing his pirate voice!!! It is too cute! Of course his "pirate" voice is based off the voice I use when I read him the book
Pirates Don't Change Diapers - which is more Irish than pirate:) You should call and ask CJ to let you hear his pirate voice - it will make your day!
No comments:
Post a Comment