As I type CJ is up in his room still "playing" school. He wanted to take his name tag with him to bed last night, and I though it was cute. We usually don't let him bring anything upstairs - he has many books and that's it. But I didn't think a name tag would keep him up playing - WRONG!!! We had also unearthed a box of his books from the storage room. So there were many new books to "read". CJ didn't go to bed until 8 - which is about 45 minutes - an hour later than usual. Why 8 - we were reading!! Then at 8:30 I could hear him up there very excited about something. I went up and he was sitting on the floor (circle time) singing the good morning song to "all the boys and girls in Miss J's class". Back to bed he went with a book and a promise of two more minutes then head on pillow. At 9:00 I had to go up and now he was on the "phone with rocket". One of the books in the box was a favorite L.E. book - he has a magnifying glass that CJ thinks is a phone. He was reading the book and telling rocket all about the adventure into the phone. Cute - but late! He finally settled in, and slept until after 8:00 this morning. Now he is back to playing school again. I guess he liked school after all.
No comments:
Post a Comment