My mind is whirling with Tupperware right now! Yes, I have decided to become a consultant. It's fun - keeps me very busy - but it is fun. I am giving it a go for 6 months - and then I will see if it's worth it to continue. Today I spent all day at a rally. Yes there was a lot of cheering!!! I was a little surprised. The day is meant to be both educational and rewarding. I learned a lot about the products today so that was good. No cheering for me...yet:) It is a very interesting world. I will have to keep you updated.
I had my first party the other night. I need to learn more about all of the products, and I need to figure out more about what to do with each party. I sold $600.00 worth of Tupperware - not bad for my first time:) My profit wasn't much - but it's a start.
Chaplaincy Thoughts, or How To Start
2 years ago
1 comment:
YAY!!!!!!!! I'll cheer for you . . .
Post a Comment