Yesterday we were very happily riding/walking along a new street. We being the whole family. CS and I would take turns jogging close behind CJ as he pedaled down the sidewalk - he hasn't figured out how to stop yet. We were coming close to the end of the sidewalk and I needed CJ to turn so he wouldn't go over the curb and into the road. He couldn't hear me (and I wasn't fast enough to catch him) before the front of the Big Wheel went off the curb and came to an abrupt stop. I tripped over the sidewalk (just call me graceful) and slammed right into the back of CJ which caused him to hit his face on the handle bars of the Big Wheel. CJ was bleeding and crying - more from being scared. When he gets hurt - he gets more angry than anything. He didn't want to be held, wanted to get back on the bike and continue on his way. He had bit his lip - which explained the blood. Today his cheek has a little bruise on it. I have bruises on both knees am hobbling around! CS said, "See that's why we shouldn't go outside. Someone always ends up hurt!" Today CJ and I are laughing about how "crashed" into each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment