Monday, August 3, 2009

Let the Celebrating Begin

Yesterday was the beginning of the 5th birthday celebrations for CJ. He is turning 5 on Wednesday! I can't believe it - 5 years have gone so fast, but that's another post! Yesterday we got together with family to celebrate. CJ was overly excited about this celebration - presents, cupcakes, pizza! He got some great new toys to play with - a fireman dress up set, a racetrack for all those hot wheels he has, a helicopter and a WALL-E. His day was made!! I don't think he has put the WALL-E done yet - he even asked to sleep with it. We told him he could put it on the desk in his room, but not sleep with it. WALL-E talks and his eyes light up. Very cool!! CJ put on all the fireman gear and said, "Look at me, I'm a real fireman!" So cute!! Thank you family for a great day!!! CJ is a lucky little boy to have such a wonderful family!!!

No comments: