Well we started the summer with me having a bad case of strep throat - 20 days and 2 different meds! No fun! Then...CJ broke out in a rash - fifths disease. Now by the time the rash shows up he wasn't contagious - but he didn't look good :( We had to keep him out of the sun...sun and heat make the rash worse. For 2 weeks we pretty much stayed in as much as possible. Then CJ went swimming at a friends on Wednesday - Wednesday night and Thursday rash again!!!! Today - we woke up to water in our basement. All in the laundry room, and creeping into the carpeted man room. Plumber came - he can't determine the problem specifically. He thinks it's the washing machine. The soonest we can get someone to look at the washing machine is Friday! I do laundry on Saturday/Sunday - so guess where I will be heading? The Laundromat - I haven't been to one of those since i was a kid. And then it was great fun - i would get a Moonpie - or Bugles - I'm guess it won't be as much fun this time. What a summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment