Monday, January 2, 2012

Last day

As always, the Holiday break just flies by. Yesterday I stayed in my PJS all day - cleaning and packing away Christmas. The boys helped until 1:00 - then they watched the Jets lose again! It feels good to get things put away and organized! I have a long way to go on the den - but I put a nice big dent in it.

This morning I set my alarm to go off at 6:00 - alarm didn't go off (better check it for tomorrow!) and I got up at 6:45. I have been sleeping until 8 (unheard of!!) all week long. I also have been staying up until after midnight - which I never do!!! I read a lot of books on my Kindle this week and just couldn't put them down. I am already not looking forward to 5 a.m. tomorrow!!! As I type I hear the creaking of the floor boards - CJ is getting up. He ,too, has been sleeping well past his usual 6:30ish and knew he needed to get up earlier today. He just walked in, "I'm bushed!" he says! LOL!

Today, I need to get some work for school done. After facebooking with work friends last night I feel guilty for not having anything done! Yikes! So I will spend the morning getting some lessons ready for the week - lucky it's only 4 days. This afternoon we are planning on going to the Soundtigers game. CJ has been looking forward to this for days!

Despite CS being sick for 5 days - it was the kind of break we needed. No running around - just home chilling!

Now back to the daily grind...

No comments: