Sunday, July 1, 2012

HOT

I love summer - I do.  School's out.  Weather is warmer.  Beach.  With that said, I would like to have the temperature stay in the 80s with no humdity - please.  That isn't the case lately.  High 80s - high 90s with lots of humidty makes me cranky!  These are the times that I think back to our list - the must have list we made when we were house hunting.  High on that list was central AC.  We opted for the man cave over AC.  So instead of sitting in the sauna that is our house again last night, CJ and I headed out around 3:30 and didn't return home until 9:00.  We went to the library, Barnes andNoble, Party City, The Christmas Tree Shop and then the beach.  We arrived on the beach around 7:30 and it was delightful!  The sun was sitting, the tide was high.  We walked all along the beach with our feet in the chilly water then played on the playground.  It made for a much happier Mama Teacher!  Today, we are off to Grandma and Grandpas (they have AC!) for the day.  On the way home, we just may have to stop at the beach again!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Yes, it seems that August came early!