We had a great weekend! We spent all of Sunday with Grandma and Grandpa. First we went to their beach by the river. CJ didn't like the grass spots that poke up through the sand, nor did he like the grass on the bed of the river. He suggested the people at the beach invest in a boat with a lawn mower attached to it so they could mow the grass at the bottom of the river! But he toughed it out, playing Battleship on my Kindle. We ended up staying for dinner as well, after a thunderstorm cooled it down a bit.
Yesterday, I woke up with a migraine (bad!) so I took my medicine and was conked out until 10:30. After a shower and something to eat, I felt better so we went swimming at a friends house. CJ spent over 3 hours in the pool! He took a little nap in the car on the way home. Then we went to a baseball game last night. It was a beautiful night to be out. Another late night to bed. I don't think CJ has gone to bed before 10 since last Thursday. But he is having a great time!
Two more things crossed off our summer fun list - baseball game, and swimming (this is on our list often!).
Chaplaincy Thoughts, or How To Start
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment