Thursday, January 17, 2013

Winter Blues

We are full of the winter blues over here.  Tired, cranky....we are in need of sunshine and warmer temperatures.  I heard on the radio yesterday that this week of January is the hardest week of the year to get through.  You are over the Holidays and all the joy surrounding them....the weather is just dreary.  I track CJs behavior through the year, and this is always a bad time of year from him.  In fact from the 2nd week of January until about the 3rd week of February, CJ exhibits some of the worst behaviors he has.  *sigh*  So, I should be a little more prepared....but nothing seems to work and take the edge off.  Maybe he has a little Seasonal Affective Disorder too.  Although, I think everyone does to some extent.  I know I sure miss the sun and could use something to get over this hump.  If money were not an issue, this would be the week I would vacation every year.  Until then...it's Thursday and this week is almost over.  Let's hope next week is better!

No comments: