Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Plan B

We were supposed to go to Quassy Amusement Park yesterday. CJ worked hard Sunday to prepare himself! *so proud of him for taking this on! He planned the rides he wanted to ride, watched videos of some of the rides and planned how the day was going to go. But we got up yesterday morning and it was a 70% chance of rain. So I had to quickly come up with a Plan B before "this weather is ruining my summer vacation!" started up again. I remembered hearing about an Air museum somewhere in CT, and of course any kind of vehicle museum lights up CJs eyes. What I thought was going to be a small museum turned out to be an all day visit- the New England Air Museum is huge!!  So much to look at and learn. CJ had a great time. He asked to go back again this summer. Due to the   heavy rain we couldn't look at all the planes outside. (I also just saw on the news that a small tornado touched down not far from where we were. Which explains the tree we saw down in the road.). It was a fun day for CJ and a check off his summer bucket list. 

No comments: