It has been a long time since we have gone anywhere for a few nights. I have no idea what to pack! I think it was easier when CJ was little - you knew exactly what you would need - at least 2 outfits a day. Now - how much extra do I bring none, one...??? Last night I made lists and today I am getting it all together. Let's not forget to pack extra patience, understanding and calmness:)
1 comment:
He's 5--you still bring 2 outfits per day!!! :) Plus, 3 favorite books for nighttime reading, favorite music for the car, a dvd or two just in case (do you need to borrow our portable players?), extra socks, snow boots and regular shoes, all the snow stuff, does he need HIS pillow? and loveys, a few cars or small toys for the car or downtime in the hotel--or let him pack a small bag (we always allow a number of items, say 5, the age is always good for remembering, so all we have to do is count to know they're all there). And don't forget your children's tylenol/benadryl and bandaids just in case (so you don't have to run out if he isn't feeling well). We also always have wipes/paper towels and plastic bags for the car. Plus snack cup and drink cup. But you know all this and will be just fine.
Post a Comment