Well...sickness has strict our household. CS was first on Tuesday - then CJ Thursday. I'm waiting for my turn! Hopefully it will bypass me. CJ hasn't eaten anything since Wednesday night, and now has a temp. Finally is drinking and keeping it down. Hopefully he will start to feel better soon.
Today is a snow day - so I only worked three days this week! I called in sick yesterday for fear of being sick in my classroom! As I type the snow is coming down fast! I can't believe it - we had so much rain yesterday I really didn't think it was going to snow. It looks pretty now- but it won't later when we have to shovel out! For now I am organizing cookbooks and scrapbooking materials - a nice way to spend the day:)
Chaplaincy Thoughts, or How To Start
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment