Guess who cried today? CJ did not have a good time today. I feel so bad for him. I dropped him off and he was ok - no complaining, but not happy either. Chris picked him up, and the teacher told him that he spent most of the day crying and just sitting and not participating:( It broke my heart:( So he has been very unhappy today, wanting to just sit on my lap and not wanting to talk about school. Whenever we try to talk about it, he refuses. So I did a social story tonight with him, I'm not sure it helped much but we will see. CJ seems to be missing his daddy very much. He wants Chris to get up with him in the morning and take him to school. When he does say he was sad and cried today, and we ask him why he says it's because he missed Daddy. I only hope that it gets better for him soon. He is just not himself. Keep him in your thoughts and whenever you talk to CJ tell him how great school is.
No comments:
Post a Comment