Although there are still a few tears (CJ not me- I finally got a grip!) CJ is willingly going to school and seems to be enjoying it. I can have no part of it - although I do all the work!!! But as long as he leaves without protest then I'm ok with that. As soon as they get to school, CJ begins to cry and needs to sit on daddy's lap. After a few minutes, he (with tears in his eyes) tells daddy to go and that he will see him later. Yesterday, his teacher said he had an awesome day. When he gets him, he tells us a few things that he does. He doesn't seem to be playing with any other children. Miss Kelsey - a teenage helper - seems to be his favorite person to play with. The best part is that CJ is saying that it is fun! We hope the fun continues!
No comments:
Post a Comment