

Well, CJ is off to school today for the first time. I don't know who was more upset me or him. He had a rough morning prior to going. Probably anxiety over the difference in his day and what to expect AND not being with mommy or daddy. Luckily, he was in the room that he was tested in so he went right to some familiar toys. We only stayed for about 5 minutes before giving kisses and then we were off. It's been an hour and I am still crying periodically. I just hope he had so much fun , that this is easier tomorrow. I will let you all know how it goes later.
1 comment:
Wow - what a big boy! Congrats. I know when Jake went to "school" for the first day I cried too. He just took off running and ran all day! I think sometimes it is harder on us parents. Let me know how it went!
Tania
Post a Comment