It's been awhile since my last blog. Not sure why. I often say, "I'm gonna blog about that" or Chris will ask, "Are you going to blog about this?" I have just been out of the rhythm of writing them. I will try to catch you all up.
Chris and I went to my college friend Jayita's wedding on Saturday. We had a nice time. It has been a long time since we got dressed up. It was nice to see some friends that we have not seen in awhile. The bride was beautiful, and the couple was lucky they had a wonderful weather day. Of course being at a wedding makes you think of your own. Chris and I spent some of the night remembering our own special day.
CJ is finally adjusted to school and enjoying it. Of course this is his last week. I got to take him to school today. I left him a bit teary eyed, but when I picked him up he was very excited to see me telling me all about his great day. I met one of the high school students that he has gotten close to and she will hopefully be babysitting for us in the fall.
We are getting ready for CJ's birthday party this weekend. I guess we didn't do a good job in picking a good date, because two of his four friends can't make it. But that's ok, because whenever you ask him who he wants at his party he always say, "Just N and T."
Chris has next week off, so we are hoping to do some fun things. I will keep you posted!
Chaplaincy Thoughts, or How To Start
2 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment